Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My table is finally home and egged! (lots of pics)

Comments

• Rubmyrock
    Rubmyrock Posts: 266
    Scintillatily beautiful and proof positive God is a man.
  • brewbq
    brewbq Posts: 52
    This is beautiful.  Redwood is a beautiful wood, and you showcased it well.  I'll be in touch to talk about your builder.  :-c
  • Dave in Florida
    Dave in Florida Posts: 1,157
    I have a large and small egg and am looking for something similar to this table.  Can you please just tell me the dimensions of your table?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    I'll check when I get home from the gym.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • ikolsteren
    ikolsteren Posts: 20
    Such a gorgeous table.  Nice job
  • cazzy
    I have a large and small egg and am looking for something similar to this table.  Can you please just tell me the dimensions of your table?
    Height 32" (36" w/ casters)
    Width 26"
    Length 80"

• NoDak1959
    NoDak1959 Posts: 45
    WOW    Seriously nice table. I am in the process right now of building one for my XL egg. After seeing yours mine now looks so inadequate  :( 
  • cazzy
    WOW    Seriously nice table. I am in the process right now of building one for my XL egg. After seeing yours mine now looks so inadequate  :( 
    Thanks! No worries man, you'll appreciate yours more cuz you're building it yourself. I just get to enjoy the fruits of someone else's labor. :D
  • dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    Beautiful!  This is a perfect example of how a table should be done.
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • cazzy
    Beautiful!  This is a perfect example of how a table should be done.
    Appreciate the compliment dweeb!
  • cazzy
    4.9k views!!! That's pretty sweet!! :D
  • smokesniffer
    smokesniffer Posts: 2,016
    Caz, just got your post about large and small eggs, and then I saw this. I have to tell ya, that I think not only do you have a great combo choice of eggs, but the table is Top Shelf. That is an awesome looking set up. Way to go. There is going to be some jaw dropping when you have some guests over.
    Large, small, and a mini
  • WOW!
    1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
  • cazzy
    Caz, just got your post about large and small eggs, and then I saw this. I have to tell ya, that I think not only do you have a great combo choice of eggs, but the table is Top Shelf. That is an awesome looking set up. Way to go. There is going to be some jaw dropping when you have some guests over.
    Thanks bro!  My guests usually shake their heads and say "that's pretty much what I expected Carl."

WOW!
    Thanks! LOL
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Thanks bro!  My guests usually shake their heads and say "that's pretty much what I expected Carl."

WOW!
    Thanks! LOL
    I get the same response. It seems us egg folks have a certain personality and mannerisms that get us pegged as we are. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • cazzy

WOW!
    Thanks! LOL
    I get the same response. It seems us egg folks have a certain personality and mannerisms that get us pegged as we are. 
    Indeed.  Same reason why you did what I'm about to do...over invest in a DSLR to take more food pics. :D
  • travisstrick

WOW!
    Thanks! LOL
    Indeed.  Same reason why you did what I'm about to do...over invest in a DSLR to take more food pics. :D
    I've been eyeing a new one. Not sure what but, since I got my new iMac, I have a serious photo bug.
  • cazzy

WOW!
    Thanks! LOL
    I've been eyeing a new one. Not sure what but, since I got my new iMac, I have a serious photo bug.
    LOL...I hear you.  Just get something Full Frame.  I'm getting the Canon 5D Mark ii
  • travisstrick
    Try the Nikon 1 out if you don't have a dslr yet. Its a great one to learn on and it fits in your pocket. Its my "go to" for every day shooting and still gives you the ability to "get fancy".

• cazzy
    Try the Nikon 1 out if you don't have a dslr yet. Its a great one to learn on and it fits in your pocket. Its my "go to" for every day shooting and still gives you the ability to "get fancy".

Man, that looks pretty sexy!!  hmmmm
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Very nice set up! Would also be interested in stand and chute for an XL
    Lynnwood WA
  • gumbo_bill
    gumbo_bill Posts: 35
    why make it out of wood...  Granite, cement and stone is much longer lasting and maintenance free
  • cazzy

why make it out of wood...  Granite, cement and stone is much longer lasting and maintenance free

Cause I could! :P
  • SalsaGids
    SalsaGids Posts: 25
    Love the cart, and the nice details on the legs and the ash chute.
  • bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760

Very nice table. Any chance your blacksmith would take orders on the stand and ash chute?

Thank you.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• cazzy
    edited July 2012
    I haven't spoken w/ him in a few months.  I'll check with him and see of he still has the bandwidth.  What size egg do you have?
  • tgkleman
    tgkleman Posts: 216
    I especially like the matching grain across the front drawers.  Your cabinet guy is good!
  • bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760
    I have the large and small eggs just like yours :D

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts