Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who's your team?

Comments

• GooseEgg53GooseEgg53 Posts: 12
    J E T S, Jets, Jets, Jets. And whoever is playing the Cowgirls this week.
  • Ole Miss by damn! Saints and Giants (Go Eli!)
    HOTTY TODDY!
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,962
    Even though I'm a saints fan, I do support the Manning brothers...they're locals and Archie was a Saint.

• BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,059
    cazzy said:

:-\"
    No worries, I don't blame you for not typing that team name out, lol.
  • Outlaw77Outlaw77 Posts: 71
    Auburn Tigers WDE!
  • TEXAS A&M (class of 2004)

I'm pumped about joining the SEC.  Win are lose, its going to be a lot of fun.  Nothing wrong with joining the best conference in college football (no matter what our old rivals might say).  I look forward to hosting LSU this year at Kyle Field and to traveling to Death Valley next season.  Texas A&M is now the largest school in the SEC.

Pro Sports: Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks
  • MDHogMDHog Posts: 43
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

PIG..................

SOOOIIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• banjomanbanjoman Posts: 51
    Ole Miss Rebel fan here. Class of '09.  Should have been class of '07 but that is another story.
    Pull for the Saints on Sunday
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,024
    Redskins and Penn State. Going to be a tough go for PSU for a few years.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • ribnrunribnrun Posts: 174
    49ers for pro fb. Giants for pro Baseball. Stanford for college everything.
  • atadsatads Posts: 4
    New York Football Giants
    denver, co
  • eggteetheggteeth Posts: 52
    Everything Minnesota.  Gophers, Vikings, Twins, Wolves & Wild.
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    edited July 2012
    Philadelphia Eagles fan by birth, Green Bay Packers fan (and owner) by choice!
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,255
    edited July 2012

:-\"
    No worries, I don't blame you for not typing that team name out, lol.
    LMAO...this is coming from a Raiders fan. =))
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    Kentucky Wildcats and Cincinnati Reds
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    A lot of SEC love here. Good stuff.
    Boom
  • wkenta86wkenta86 Posts: 17
    IU class of 90...Go Hoosier's!!!!!
  • LizzieSampsLizzieSamps Posts: 894
    Big COLTS fan! But, we lost over half our team. We will be rebuilding for a while. Grew up in IL as a bears fan!
  • ratcheerratcheer Posts: 189
    Oh, I thought this was only about football. I am more of an Atlanta Braves fan than everything else put together. I've been a Braves fan since 1965, win or lose.

Tim
  • RubmyrockRubmyrock Posts: 266
    I'm a proud Clemson Alumni. (1992) Like a fine wine, I've aged beautifully, honing my inner frat boy until you behold in awe the magnificient sophisticated creature that I am today.

Along the way I made an obscene amount of money, assumed the airs of an urbane, refined Environmental developer with a veneer of respectability, while remaining, at heart, a frat boy just trying to get the KDs drunk in order to separate them from their underwear.
  • Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Big COLTS fan! But, we lost over half our team. We will be rebuilding for a while. Grew up in IL as a bears fan!
    I'll be watching the Colts to see what Andrew Luck can do....good Luck!

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,441
    Go Niners !!!!

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• BoilereggerBoileregger Posts: 335
    wkenta86 said:

IU class of 90...Go Hoosier's!!!!!

Yuck. Can't believe that you can actually write a complete sentence. :P

Boiler up! Purdue Boilermakers all the way!
  • rex ryan fan here ..keep up the the saints also...living here in the natural state ...razorback fan

go hogs go !!

rex ryan fan here ..keep up the the saints also...living here in the natural state ...razorback fan

go hogs go !!

Does that make you a foot fan also?  Seriously, he's a laid back, entertaining dude.  And a good coach....not afraid to take on the misfits.

• BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,059
    I think jets are going to GAB this year.. Tebow and Sanchez quarrel will destroy them. It is already getting to Sanchez.
    I'm a proud Clemson Alumni. (1992) Like a fine wine, I've aged beautifully, honing my inner frat boy until you behold in awe the magnificient sophisticated creature that I am today. Along the way I made an obscene amount of money, assumed the airs of an urbane, refined Environmental developer with a veneer of respectability, while remaining, at heart, a frat boy just trying to get the KDs drunk in order to separate them from their underwear.

I get the username based on the ClemPson alum. Tho I root for them last game of the season every year. Only time really I drop my SEC pride
    Boom
    I'm interested as well, tho I think RGIII could be a beast too. As much as I don't want my son to play football I love watching. I'm an MMA advocate, I once made money bc people wanted to listen to me talk about it. But football gets me excited and amped way nothing but the biggest of fights do. I'll be watching the Colts to see what Andrew Luck can do....good Luck!

Boom
  • USC........Goooooo...Cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!  Class of '94.  Columbia, SC native.  Don't care about pro anything........