Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New home for my eggs

wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Almost finished with new sink, countertop and new in ground table for my eggs.  Just a few small cosmetic things left to do.  So glad to be this close to finished!
DSC02147.JPG 126.4K
DSC02133.JPG 128.1K
DSC02145.JPG 123.7K
DSC02146.jpg 174.7K

Comments

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Nice set up!
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,817
    Looks good.  Next summer I hope to be building an outdoor patio with a kitchen.

Garnerville, NY
  • jealous
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    Very nice!!
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
  • WOW!

1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
  • EGGARIFICEGGARIFIC Posts: 21

solid setup

• nice
  • Man, must be nice!  Boy I would never leave the back yard!
  • Scott805Scott805 Posts: 176
    Would that be smoke coming from your neighbors egg?

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct - Finally have a decent table!

Dallas, TX

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,334
    [-(

XLBGE 
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    I like this, and it is something along the lines of what I will be building next year or this fall. Well done sir :)

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
    edited July 2012
    Thanks all.  Been so busy getting this done have not cooked much.  Ready to get the cooking going!!
  • Daveh1976Daveh1976 Posts: 62
    Gotta ask.  What did you build your cabinets out of?
  • wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
    Kitchen cabinets are a marine grade polimer with SST hardware.  Dirty just empty, spray with hose and wipe out.

Egg is just treated pine.