Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New home for my eggs

wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Almost finished with new sink, countertop and new in ground table for my eggs.  Just a few small cosmetic things left to do.  So glad to be this close to finished!
DSC02147.JPG 126.4K
DSC02133.JPG 128.1K
DSC02145.JPG 123.7K
DSC02146.jpg 174.7K
·

Comments

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Nice set up!
    ·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,783
    Looks good.  Next summer I hope to be building an outdoor patio with a kitchen.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • jealous
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    Very nice!!
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • WOW!

1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
    ·
  • EGGARIFICEGGARIFIC Posts: 21

solid setup

·
  • nice
    ·
  • Man, must be nice!  Boy I would never leave the back yard!
    ·
  • Scott805Scott805 Posts: 175
    Would that be smoke coming from your neighbors egg?

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct - Finally have a decent table!

Dallas, TX

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,120
    [-(

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    I like this, and it is something along the lines of what I will be building next year or this fall. Well done sir :)

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
    edited July 2012
    Thanks all.  Been so busy getting this done have not cooked much.  Ready to get the cooking going!!
    ·
  • Daveh1976Daveh1976 Posts: 62
    Gotta ask.  What did you build your cabinets out of?
    ·
  • wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
    Kitchen cabinets are a marine grade polimer with SST hardware.  Dirty just empty, spray with hose and wipe out.

Egg is just treated pine.
    ·