Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

trying to get a hold of ceramic grill store,,,,

smokesniffer
smokesniffer Posts: 2,016
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I've tried a number of times to call the store. Always get a recording to leave message, which I did once. No response from them. Are they still in business. I want to order a woo and stone for my small egg, which I am picking up today. Wanted to have the additional pieces for early next week.Do they have any specials or discounts for forum members? Hope they are still around. 
Large, small, and a mini

Comments

• Send Tjv (thats Tom, the owner) a PM. he may be on vacation or something but they are still around.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669

email Tom here:   sales@ceramicgrillstore.com

Very top notch people and eqt.....

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• smokesniffer
    Thanks Mickey, I have sent them a email as well.
    Large, small, and a mini
  • TaylorCR
    TaylorCR Posts: 34
    I emailed them last week and got a response within 24 hours FWIW
    I stole two Charolais heifers ...

Little Rock, Arkansas

• krobertsmsn
    krobertsmsn Posts: 655
    I had same problem but eventually got him on the phone. It did take SEVERAL calls tho....that was 3 months ago. Like the products....
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Yesterday, I was out of town, working my real job.   When I'm in town, I try to return CGS calls twice a day, early morning and late afternoon....sine you are on the west coast of Canada, I did not call this morning.  Just thought you would not want a 6 am call from me.  Yes, I look up area codes before calling in the morning, just polite thing to do.  So, you got put into the later afternoon return call bunch............anyway, I called and left a message.

tom
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • JWBurns
    JWBurns Posts: 344
    tjv said:

Yesterday, I was out of town, working my real job.   When I'm in town, I try to return CGS calls twice a day, early morning and late afternoon....sine you are on the west coast of Canada, I did not call this morning.  Just thought you would not want a 6 am call from me.  Yes, I look up area codes before calling in the morning, just polite thing to do.  So, you got put into the later afternoon return call bunch............anyway, I called and left a message.

tom
    Any questions?

:)

• SteveWPBFL
    SteveWPBFL Posts: 1,327
    Yeah, I was going to say he passes through here regularly.
  • smokesniffer
    @tjv. Thanks for the follow up. I am away now for a few days. I have placed an order on your website today. Small woo, 10" stone and drip pan. Looking forward to using your product. Thank you to all those who suggested this option. :-bd
    Large, small, and a mini
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    you will not be sorry
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• DougQ
    DougQ Posts: 30
    I just pulled the trigger on an adjustable rig. Can't wait!

This site causes me to spend more money...
  • ShedFarm
    ShedFarm Posts: 499
    edited July 2012
    I love the Ceramic Grill Store "stuff", and should be getting my 10" stones, large Woo2 and another small Woo in today's FedEx delivery.

That'll make my total haul from CGS (so far):
    (2) Large Woo3s
    (1) Large Woo2
    (1) Large Adjustable Rig, with extender, sliders, oval grid, etc.
    (1) Large Spider
    (4) 13" stones
    (1) Oval stone
    (2) Large Woo Extenders
    (1) Medium Woo
    (1) Medium Spider
    (2) Small Woos
    (4) 10" stones
    (1) Mini Woo

...and I thought buying the Eggs were going to be the most expensive part of getting rid of my gas grill!
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760
    Just pulled a trigger as well and ordered a few stuff from them. Can't wait!!

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• smokesniffer
    @shedfarm, holy smokes, u r going to need a gasser to store all ur goodies in. lol
    Large, small, and a mini
  • ShedFarm
    ShedFarm Posts: 499
    LOL, yeah ... I gave the gasser to my sister, a couple of months ago. I had so much stuff, I had to get a big ol' deck box, to store it all in!
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)