Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Taco Tuesday

Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Ground buffalo with chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, served up with grilled corn, avacado slices, roasted and pickled jalapeños. Meat browning with corn and jalapeno getting started Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Corn finishing while the tortillas warm Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos All served up!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• GunstockGunstock Posts: 13
    Looks great! Just sitting here telling the Ms., that I wanted something besides BBQ off the egg. This might work!
  • WickedIslandWickedIsland Posts: 153
    Nice work,
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Thanks...it's super easy Gunstock. Definitely give it a try. Lots of possibilities out there for the egg besides BBQ. This forum is a gold mine of possibilities!
  • looks wonderful...thats spot on !
  • AZbgeAZbge Posts: 90
    Do I see chopped red onion in there as well?
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Yep, and queso fresco. Good eye.