Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tri Tip in Birmingham?

leechrgleechrg Posts: 19
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I read a lot about tri tip on this forum. Anyone know who sells it in Birmingham ?
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,300
    I'm in somewhat small town in ms and Kroger has it

XLBGE 
    ·
  • MemphisBBQMemphisBBQ Posts: 92
    I hear that V. Richards has a pretty good selection. 
    War Eagle!
    ·
  • MemphisBBQMemphisBBQ Posts: 92
    My brother uses City Meats there in Birmingham. I think it is pretty close to the airport. 
    If you have a Fresh Market, they will cut just about anything for you. Last time I was in one they had Tri Tips already cut.
    ·
  • leechrgleechrg Posts: 19
    Thanks so much! War Eagle
    ·
  • wts70mcwts70mc Posts: 4
    I know you can find it at NY Butcher Shop in Vestavia. However, some have said it is also at Costco. 

Great Cut of meat!
    ·
  • In Huntsville.  Kroger is carrying up here.
    Matt Hamm
    Eggin' in Alabama
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 390
    edited July 2014
    Check Publix they are on sale in Ga this week
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,765
    Kroger would be my suggestion too
    ·
  • The Cajun Cleaver in Hoover cooked some at the Eggfest. I assume they sell it in their store also.
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
    ·
  • michegginmicheggin Posts: 31
    do you have a trader joe's?  we got it there.

·