Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Posting pics

BullhalseyBullhalsey Posts: 76
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Guys,
I have an iMac. all my photos go to iPhoto, how do I post pics?  I see on the insert image icon, it requires you to post a url....how do you do this?  Can I not just select an image from iPhoto and have it inserted?  Thanks.
·

Comments

• ncbbqncbbq Posts: 257
    edited July 2012
    Click the "Attach a file" link under the text editor box and then click browse. Then you can select Pictures from the finder window. It will show up at the bottom of your post like this. I did this from a MacBook.
    ·
  • flexfusionflexfusion Posts: 36
    Click on "attach a file" under the comment box, "go to iPhoto" and "find the photo of your choice" click on it and click on choose.  This should work. I just did the one above of Coach Schnellenberger. 
    ·
  • BullhalseyBullhalsey Posts: 76
    OK, first try, posting a pic of a pizza I made a week ago(I'm starting to get good w/the pizza!)

·
  • BullhalseyBullhalsey Posts: 76
    Flexfusion, many thx
    ·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 354

A test
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 354
    Wow.. it works! Thanks a lot Flexfusion!
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·