Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Adjustable Rig and Ceramic Grill Store Experience

smoke_monstersmoke_monster Posts: 42
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I recently purchased a Large Adjustable Rig and wanted to share some thoughts...

- This was a pricey purchase (for me) and I actually cooked on my egg for about 6 months using some jimmy rigged setups for indirect and multi-level cooking just so I could postpone this purchase in order to get enough experience using the egg to know if it was right for me.

- My home made setups worked great, but they just affirmed that I needed and wanted the adjustable rig.

- I bought the rig and have done several cooks on it across many cooking styles (steaks, salmon, chicken, pork butt, vegetables).  Its been exactly as I thought and dreamed it would be!  I love the stability of it (vs homemade) and also the incredible flexibility.  I'm extremely impressed with it, its design, and its craftsmanship. 

- Ceramic Grill Store service is fast and excellent.  I had an issue with a weld on my oval grid and Tom quickly sent a replacement

All I can say, is that I'm fan (one of many) of both the Adjustable Rig and also the Ceramic Grill Store!!!!  I highly recommend both! 

Comments