Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Adjustable Rig and Ceramic Grill Store Experience

smoke_monstersmoke_monster Posts: 42
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I recently purchased a Large Adjustable Rig and wanted to share some thoughts...

- This was a pricey purchase (for me) and I actually cooked on my egg for about 6 months using some jimmy rigged setups for indirect and multi-level cooking just so I could postpone this purchase in order to get enough experience using the egg to know if it was right for me.

- My home made setups worked great, but they just affirmed that I needed and wanted the adjustable rig.

- I bought the rig and have done several cooks on it across many cooking styles (steaks, salmon, chicken, pork butt, vegetables).  Its been exactly as I thought and dreamed it would be!  I love the stability of it (vs homemade) and also the incredible flexibility.  I'm extremely impressed with it, its design, and its craftsmanship. 

- Ceramic Grill Store service is fast and excellent.  I had an issue with a weld on my oval grid and Tom quickly sent a replacement

All I can say, is that I'm fan (one of many) of both the Adjustable Rig and also the Ceramic Grill Store!!!!  I highly recommend both! 

Comments