Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

TermaPen sale

2»

Comments

• mcmacmcmac Posts: 483
    Ahh, no question about it! And they got me... Hook, line and sinker. Can't wait to get it and see how much they help my steak cooks!
    XL BGE -  Med BGE - Mini BGE - Traeger Pellet Grills

Hillsboro OR
    ·
  • tyenic1tyenic1 Posts: 149
    Okay I hate to sound like rookie, but what is the difference between a thermapen and a regular button thermometer. I am assuming more accurate temp and a lot quicker read of temp. Sorry to seem so stupid but just wondering.
    ·
  • tonyledtonyled Posts: 67
    Okay I hate to sound like rookie, but what is the difference between a thermapen and a regular button thermometer. I am assuming more accurate temp and a lot quicker read of temp. Sorry to seem so stupid but just wondering.
    you answered your own question.  MUCH faster and i would imagine higher accuracy since you are seeing the actual temp vs trying to read a needle
    ·
  • FxLynchFxLynch Posts: 433
    Thanks for the heads up!!!  Missed the last sale, just ordered a bright green one for $74.99 shipped.  Awesome :)
    ·