Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TermaPen sale

Options
2»

Comments

• mcmac
    mcmac Posts: 496
    Options
    Ahh, no question about it! And they got me... Hook, line and sinker. Can't wait to get it and see how much they help my steak cooks!
    XL BGE -  Med BGE - Mini BGE - Traeger Pellet Grills

Hillsboro OR
  • tyenic1
    tyenic1 Posts: 150
    Options
    Okay I hate to sound like rookie, but what is the difference between a thermapen and a regular button thermometer. I am assuming more accurate temp and a lot quicker read of temp. Sorry to seem so stupid but just wondering.
  • tonyled
    tonyled Posts: 536
    Options
    Okay I hate to sound like rookie, but what is the difference between a thermapen and a regular button thermometer. I am assuming more accurate temp and a lot quicker read of temp. Sorry to seem so stupid but just wondering.
    you answered your own question.  MUCH faster and i would imagine higher accuracy since you are seeing the actual temp vs trying to read a needle
  • FxLynch
    FxLynch Posts: 433
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up!!!  Missed the last sale, just ordered a bright green one for $74.99 shipped.  Awesome :)