Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Table is Done finally... Pics inside

XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 546
edited July 2012 in EGG Table Forum

well, i take that back.  the table is 96%ish complete.

need to support the table top as it is just laying loose on top right now and some other minor adjustments.  i had to get it out of the garage and on the deck for this weekend's  bday party for my twins.

there is also a mistake made.. dont know how it happened... dont want to talk about it!

now that the table is done i am happy with it i guess.  i never could decide on  what to do on the right side of it.  i built a door and didnt like it and didnt want to do shelves..  i think what i am going to do is wait to see if i get another egg :) and it will fit perfectly or look for some stained glass that i could use as the center of the door and attach it that way.  in the meantime i am going to slide a bin in there.  i used the captain flagship marine varnish for anyone that is curious.  2 coats everywhere and 4 on top.

i dont think i hit the true vision that i started with but will add some accessories as we go. the main goal on the front was to hide the fastners in the 4x4's etc and i think i accomplished that..  anywho

Comments