Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My new favorite wine.

Options
Brownie
Brownie Posts: 1,023
edited July 2012 in Off Topic
Could it really exist?image

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Nice Brownie. I can honestly say that "Pennsylvania Table Wine" was not on my list before just now

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • LizzieSamps
    LizzieSamps Posts: 894
    Options
    Really, have you had it yet?
  • allitnils
    allitnils Posts: 109
    Options
    I imagine a bacon tasting wine would be more appealing than something labeled "Pennsylvania table wine"..

And that's saying a lot, considering I hate the taste of bacon. :P
  • michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    edited July 2012
    Options
    This is Baco Noir lol...

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• burr_baby33
    burr_baby33 Posts: 503
    Options
    I would like to try it.  Just visited 2 Kentucky wineries and bought a case at each.  Very nice, light and smooth.
  • Dave in Florida
    Dave in Florida Posts: 1,157
    Options
    I just went to a tasting while on vacation and bought this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options

Lol have you had that yet? I had a jar of it, and need another for tailgating.
  • Dave in Florida
    Dave in Florida Posts: 1,157
    Options

I tasted it when I was at the Smokey Mountain Distillery in Gatlinburg, TN.   I just wished I would have also gotten the peach also while I was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Scott805
    Scott805 Posts: 349
    Options
    I saw the cherry moonshine in our liquor staore last Saturday.  Looked tempting!  I believe they also had apple.

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct, Blackstone 22" Griddle - Finally have a decent cooking area!

Dallas, TX

• Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    Options
    I saw the cherry moonshine in our liquor staore last Saturday.  Looked tempting!  I believe they also had apple.
    They do have an apple, peach, cherries, moonshine and a white lightening. The flavors are tasty but the alcohol content is less than I prefer.
  • Brownie
    Options

My friend soaks bing cherries in grey goose. Pretty tasty snack.
    This is Baco Noir lol...
    Can't fool you!
  • Brownie
    Options
    Nice Brownie. I can honestly say that "Pennsylvania Table Wine" was not on my list before just now

I imagine a bacon tasting wine would be more appealing than something labeled "Pennsylvania table wine"..

And that's saying a lot, considering I hate the taste of bacon. :P
    Could you guys imagine somebody pressing bacon to put into wine? Oh God!

Although the taste is as burr baby33 describes, I buy this for marinading chicken. Plus who doesn't like helping out the local wineries?