Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE sticker

Options
FanOfFanboys
FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
edited July 2012 in Off Topic
Anyone have a BGE sticker? I want one to out on my Yeti. I'd be happy to pay for shipping if you do.

Thanks!
Boom

Comments

• Sgt93
    Sgt93 Posts: 728
    Options
    I have a buddy who owns a decal making business and is amazing. It's called "Iguana Grafix". His name is Darryl (out of Florida). If you contact him, he can make you whatever you want.
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A few Komodo Kamado Serious Big Bad 42s
    Follow me on Instagram: @SSgt93
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    I have seen bge bumper sticker.. call your dealer, then HQ, if nothing let me know and i will contact my dealer.
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    edited July 2012
    Options

imageFriend of mine just returned from 3 weeks in April '08, Turkey, Greece
    and Egypt and before she left we tried to think of a unique way to find the
    luggage in various ports-of-call and airports. Here was our solution on two
    suitcases. Got lots of saffron and other spices from Istanbul Bazaar. Thanks
    Chris for the opportunity. PS nothing got lost!

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    The dealer we bought our egg from gave us a couple of BGE bumper stickers.  Try contacting one of you local dealers.  It's promotional material - you might be able to get them free.
    Options
    Both dealers that I have bought my eggs from have 3 or 4 different ones for sale.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Kristinnn
    Kristinnn Posts: 133
    Options
    i bought this one on ebay.. not sure why its upside down.. oops.  you get the idea.  
    BGE.JPG 110.2K
  • LizzieSamps
    LizzieSamps Posts: 894
    Options
    i bought this one on ebay.. not sure why its upside down.. oops.  you get the idea.  
    Oh I want this!
  • cortguitarman
    cortguitarman Posts: 2,061
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I can't believe they printed that upside down. Who would want an upside down sticker? ;)
    Mark Annville, PA
  • michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    Options
    My dealer has multiple stickers available, if anyone would like, the next time I go I will take pics and post them. Let me know if you are interested.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."