Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

All fired up!

Eller
Eller Posts: 56
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have been trying to order Wicked Good charcoal from my local Ace hardware for 2 months. Ace says that they cannot get a shipment to their warehouse in Phoenix. I'd like to ask the forum for a recommendation on how I can get a few bags to try. Thanks much.

Comments

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Sorry but can't help you.  My local Ace in Central PA carries it, and I've become a convert from BGE charcoal ever since I found it here.  A lot more 'mild' than BGE and you can add all the smoke you want.  A lot of very large pieces in every bag.  Per other posts, looks like I need to stock up for the winter.  
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    Here's the company web site- http://www.wickedgoodcharcoal.com/ .  See if there are any dealers close by.  I found one about 30 miles away so I make a road-trip to stock up.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,188
    Order it from Ace online and they say they will deliver it to your local store.  Haven't done that myself as we have a True Value that carries it and I want to keep him ordering it.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa