Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

MemphisBBQMemphisBBQ Posts: 92
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just got approved to join, so I thought I would say "Hello!" 
Looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing some of what I have picked up in this town I call home, Memphis.
Cheers!
Dusty
·

Comments

• Welcome. Glad to have you.

·
  • Greetings from eastern N.C.
    ·
  • nemonemo Posts: 105
    Welcome...Love Memphis style ribs! 
    Fairview, Texas
    ·
  • ncbbqncbbq Posts: 257
    Hello from NC. We will be waiting for some Memphis rib tips.
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    Welcome aboard....
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • Jrod72Jrod72 Posts: 67
    Welcome Dusty!
    ·
  • Phoenix824Phoenix824 Posts: 243

welcome

Steve Van Wert, Ohio XL BGE
    ·
  • NewportlocalNewportlocal Posts: 474
    Welcome! Looking forward to your posts.
    ·
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 389
    As well, welcome.  I think you found a great community of people sharing ideas and recipes.  You will have no regrets being here.

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·
  • JscottJscott Posts: 174
    Cheers to you as well!
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    Welcome to our world.  We are a little eclectic, a little eccentric, but we all have some great egging ideas that we like to share with others.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    Hello - and welcome.   Pull up a chair and throw another chunk on the fire....
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    @MemphisBBQ my favorite Q place in the world is The Commissary in Germantown.  My best buddy lives there.
    ·
  • Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    Welcome. 
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
    ·
  • brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 359
    Welcome. You are among friends here. Don't be afraid to make a mistake, because worse case you order take out. Love Memphis!
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
    ·
  • Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 567
    I used to live in G-town, and I must say the Commissary is what made me the die-hard pulled pork fan I am today...  still have not gone to their all-you-can-eat ribs yet however.  Sweet, welcome!
    ·
  • krobertsmsnkrobertsmsn Posts: 548
    Welcome!
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    @MemphisBBQ my favorite Q place in the world is The Commissary in Germantown.  My best buddy lives there.
    The Commissary has some great ribs but you gotta try the banana pudding.  Best stuff ever!
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    Guys, I wanted to give a shout out to Dusty aka MemphisBBQ since he is the one who basically influenced me into buying a Big Green egg in the first place.  Thanks for dragging me along on the ride, it should be fun.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • EggucatedEggucated Posts: 212
    War Eagle!
    Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."
    ·
  • MemphisBBQMemphisBBQ Posts: 92
    War Damn Eagle!

·