Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Of Interest

SpiceCooksSpiceCooks Posts: 80
edited 8:22PM in EggHead Forum
Thought everyone might would be interested in this. We have some beef kabobs to cook tonight after the wings get done. ( Our son does not like wings.) So I thought I would do some investigating to see if I could come up with a rub for the kabobs. So I did a search for "rub recipes" and guess what is at the top of the list??? And this is my final answer. None other than the BGE Recipe section! Go look.
·

Comments

• SpiceCooks,
    Did you end up findin' sumthin to use??
    Here is what I got on my favorite search engine.
    Thanks
    NB

[ul][li]askjeeves results for "rub recipes"[/ul]
    ·
  • If you go into the bottom menu for Alta Vista, JJs rub came up. Pretty wild. Look tru all the menus askjeeves gives you. Cool.[p]NB

·
  • SpiceCooksSpiceCooks Posts: 80
    Naure Boy,
    Thanks for the tip. No I did not find anything to use and I wound up using Penzey's fajita seasoning on them. My son is a fajita nut so these should be good. They are marinating in fajita seasoning and olive oil as I type. Happy EGGING this weekend.

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    SpiceCooks,
    I been meaning to order that fajita seasoning. We have been making a lot of kebobs as they are eggcellent, and versatile.[p]Hope your son is enjoying the summer break from the college studies. Happy fathers day.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·