Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Egg

milkman5083milkman5083 Posts: 100
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I just purchased an XL EGG today. It should compliment my large nicely. For you XL owners, should I get an adjustable rig or the woo? Let me know what has worked well for you. Thanks!
·

Comments

• Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    I have an XL, it's pretty damn good. Congrats! I would get the 2-tier Ceramic Grill Works grad for it.  It puts the "Xtra" in XL. 
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
    ·
  • milkman5083milkman5083 Posts: 100
    Thanks, I'll have to check that out.
    ·