Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg for Sale in Atlanta Area

cmacma Posts: 6
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have a friend who won a Large Egg, Nest, Charcoal, bag of Charcoal and starters everything new in box in a drawing.  It is "not their thing" and she is selling it.  She has it at $799.  They live in the Conyers area which is about 30 miles east of Atlanta.  I already have one otherwise I would be interested!  Reply to me if you are interested.

Cindy  
·

Comments

• jbstackjbstack Posts: 5
    Hey I may be interested. 

Hey I was going table though vice Nest, so not needed?  I will give you $650 cash tomorrow if you want to make it move quickly and put ching in your pocket for the weekend.

Please reply,

Charlie

charles.stackpole@gmail.com
    678-408-1560
    ·
  • jbstackjbstack Posts: 5
    Oops, sorry $650  for the BGE and not to include the Nest....

Thanks,
    ·
  • mrjwhitmrjwhit Posts: 83
    That's a great deal. I have a nest to sell for a large if anyone in the Marietta area picks up this hot deal. 

Large BGE as of Father's day '12 http://www.jwhit.com
    ·
  • cmacma Posts: 6
    Hey,
    Thanks for your reply.  I spoke with  my friend and she is not wanting to break up the bundle.  She laughed and said she would then be left with a nest!  I've tried to talk her into keeping it and learn the Egg, but she has no interest.  

Thanks,
    ·