Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anybody going to the Eggfest in Cincinnati on Saturday?

Options
Iceman5705
Iceman5705 Posts: 83
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Anybody going to the Eggfest in Cincinnati on Saturday?

Comments

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    I will be there picking up my XL!!!!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• LizzieSamps
    LizzieSamps Posts: 894
    Options
    What part of cincy is it in? I could just look it up but being lazy today.
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Omg - I am randomly meeting a college friend at the reds game on saturday and had no idea . . . I wonder if I can do both? thanks for the post!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    Options
    Might be worth the drive from 48317, as I have never been to one and don't know if there will be one in Michigan anytime soon.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Might be worth the drive from 48317, as I have never been to one and don't know if there will be one in Michigan anytime soon.
    I think there is one in IN later in the summer, maybe Indianapolis?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    Options
    I will be going to one soon hopefully..

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• LizzieSamps
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yes, North Side of Indianapolis on August 25th. Sullivan's Hardware. I go there for most of my accessories!
    Thinking of heading over to Cincy this Saturday though. Learnd so much at my 1 st EggFest !
  • LizzieSamps
    Options
    Darn, I just went to look up Porkopolis and you have to have a tickets to get in. You can't buy at the door. Anyone know how to purchase tickets now that the eventbrite says it is closed. Fest is tomorrow.