Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wow a deal!

GolfanaticGolfanatic Posts: 33
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
There is a guy on Craigslist selling an XL, small, plate setters, and a table for $1400. I'll try and find a link.

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,386
    So have you found out if it's legit?? Doubtful

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    why doubtful?

not everyone thinks these things are solid frikkin gold. :))

seems like a decent price, not a fantastic price
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 16,111
    If you're going to put a scam up on craigslist, you don't post something fragile and heavy that has to be picked up locally.  If it was an iPad for $100, I'd be suspicious.
    This is my signature line just so you're not confused.
    Large and Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr., smoker with a 5k btu AC, gas grill, fire pit, pack of angry cats, two turntables and a microphone, my friend.
    New Orleans, LA - we know how to eat 

• LitLit Posts: 4,353
    Yeah price isn't good at all. I can get an xl and small egg for $1250ish as demos and then buy the plate setters and be at $1400 and have a warranty. $200 more to build a decent table.
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    bingo, lit (and nolaegghead too).

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • EggucatedEggucated Posts: 212
    Dang that's just up the road from me.  Hmmm.. Nah don't think I can convince the wife...
    Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."
  • mrjwhitmrjwhit Posts: 83
    I'm in the area! I have an empty truck bed with major tie downs. I'm off tomorrow. *I'm kinda lacking the loot, but if anyone wants to send it to me I'll send pics of how great this is. 
    Large BGE as of Father's day '12
  • LizzieSampsLizzieSamps Posts: 894
    Ha ha!