Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Outdoor Kitchen for an Egg

ScubaQScubaQ Posts: 7
edited June 2012 in EGG Table Forum

Hey all - after 7 years of egging between a nest and table, I finally completed my BGE Dream Project, an outdoor kitchen complete with Egg nest.
I learned a lot along the way and as a result wrote an article about the project to satisfy local friends asking questions.  More pics at the link.  Hope you enjoy it (and forgive the Green weber to match <g>).

Also great to see so many of you again at the PNW Eggfest 2012 last weekend.  Long live the BGE!

Co-founder-PNWBA Eggfest; Certified KCBS & PNWBA Judge Toys: Lg BGE, Weber Performer, RCS Natural Gas Infra www.hophogs.com | twitter.com/hophogs | facebook.com/hophogs
·

Comments

• paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,677
    Nice!

Jealous!
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Very very nice!!!!!! Thanks for putting that article together. Im in the first stages of planning for mine, so this helps a bunch. Love the firepit too. That hadn't even crossed my mind. Good job!
    ·
  • ScubaQScubaQ Posts: 7
    Thanks man.  If you have any questions, happy to try and answer.
    Co-founder-PNWBA Eggfest; Certified KCBS & PNWBA Judge Toys: Lg BGE, Weber Performer, RCS Natural Gas Infra www.hophogs.com | twitter.com/hophogs | facebook.com/hophogs
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Great looking kitchen and some ideas I will use! Thanks for the article bummed I missed te PNW eggfest!
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,785
    Damn that's pretty, nice job!
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • gumbo_billgumbo_bill Posts: 35

Outdoor kitchens are the "IN" thing.

·
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 389
    how much did you spend in materials? and what do you have there for countertops???

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 389
    i am interested because i may pull the trigger on a kitchen myself

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·