Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chuck Roast

Options
bigphil
bigphil Posts: 1,390
edited July 2012 in Beef
Gonna do my second chuck on my LBGE any tips on cooking or suggestions on rubs or sauces 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments

• bigphil
    Options
    put the roast on at 7pm its now 10:30 and its already at 164 temp grid is at 255 do these things stall like butts do ?
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    I believe they do. You might want to wrap it in foil so you can save all those juices if you are shooting for pulled beef.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• bigphil
    Options
    Thanks Griffin i may just do that i do have a filled drip ban with beer in it as well inside the egg mixes with various spices