Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New Egger, proud of my baby!

brewbqbrewbq Posts: 52
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
My Father-in-law bought me a Large BGE as a birthday/father's day/redeployment gift.  He took me to a grill store for "advice" on a grill he was getting for his new house.  When he asked me which he should go for, I explained the virtues of the Egg (had done research and was planning on buying one soon) and showed him a few types.  He asked what I'd get if I were getting one and after I listed everything, he turned to the manager and said, "ok, everything he said, box it up.  It's for him."  After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I did an not so gracious happy dance right there in the store.  Anyways, I've done a few cooks on it and thought I'd start sharing.  I can't say enough how much I love my Egg, and I can't wait to cook again.  Anyways, here's a few pics (I hear those are popular around here).  Anyone want to buy an old rusted barrel smoker?  : P

Comments