It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Having been away for 3 weeks, I was really ready to cook on my egg again.
I opened it up and had a little charcoal left but it and the inside walls of my egg had little mold spots. I added some new charcoal but it still took a while to get the fire to 500. I let it cook there until the coal was gone---about 4 hours.
I checked on it again this morning and the walls still have some mold spots.
Any and All suggestions are very welcome.
Yes, I had the vent closed and the cover on but it must have not been enough.
Thanks for your help. I want to cook on it tonight.