It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here
Having been away for 3 weeks, I was really ready to cook on my egg again.
I opened it up and had a little charcoal left but it and the inside walls of my egg had little mold spots. I added some new charcoal but it still took a while to get the fire to 500. I let it cook there until the coal was gone---about 4 hours.
I checked on it again this morning and the walls still have some mold spots.
Any and All suggestions are very welcome.
Yes, I had the vent closed and the cover on but it must have not been enough.
Thanks for your help. I want to cook on it tonight.