Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

leftover pulled pork recipes please

uncledaveuncledave Posts: 87
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have some leftover pulled pork. Would like some ideas for lunches. 17 hrs on the xl at 225 grid. totally awesome.
·

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,021

At the risk of the obvious-what about more PP sammiches...good once, great the second time around.  Another option-tacos-just use it wherever you think it would taste good and it will exceed that expectation! Happy B'day USA!

Louisville
    ·
  • Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186

Pulled pork sliders,sandwiches.armadillo eggs..Jalapeno stuffed with pulled pork,cheese ,wrapped in bacon.

pulled pork and shrimp pot stickers.Burritos..it goes on and on.Your imagination is your only limit.

·
  • Rich_ieRich_ie Posts: 268
    Pulled pork nachos! 
    ·
  • BoilereggerBoileregger Posts: 322
    I 100% agree with Rich, pulled pork nachos are AWESOME!!
    ·
  • reh111reh111 Posts: 150
    Pulled pork tacos - soft shell tortillas - the pork, heated up, BBQ sauce on it - cole slaw on top of the pork - wrapped up like a fajita - good stuff!!!
    ·
  • It works great in things like Chili Verde, Green Chili Stew, and Posole.
    ·
  • EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    Make a stir fry with it. 
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
    ·
  • want2yakwant2yak Posts: 3
    My favorite is pulled pork salad
    ·
  • pswarrenpswarren Posts: 87
    I would try it in a bacon explosion.
    ·
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,018
    Pulled pork pizza is fantastic! Use your favorite BBQ sauce instead of pizza sauce.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 815
    How about a sundae. Get a container appropriate for a sundae, put a bit of pulled pork in the bottom, top with mashed potato, more pulled pork and then some BBQ sauce. Pretty much everyone loves this.

Gerhard
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,971
    Pizzas quesadilla nachoes innards of a fatty tacos... I asked this same question when I did my first butt. Possibilities are endless.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • hoffmandhoffmand Posts: 91
    Pulled pork reheated with some sauce on top of baked potatoes. Cheese, sour cream, butter if you want. Had this for dinner tonight.
    Cedar Park, TX
    ·