Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Off of Probation !

Ranger1
Ranger1 Posts: 48
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If I had known that my mother-in-law visiting would have gotten me off of my BGE probation, I would have sent her an invite a long time ago! Whew, free at last and the the BGE is smokin with ribs. Tim M, your recipie is going to the testing ground of the in-laws here in Ga. today. Heaven help us, but a great excuse to cook! Ya'll have a great day. r1

Comments

• Ranger1
    Ranger1, You gotta learn to spell...RECIPE. R1 :)

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    S09_29_9917_43_10.jpg
    <p />R1, good luck with the ribs - the attached picture is from my first experience with ribs on the BGE - I followed Tim M's instructions all the way. Yummy!
  • Ranger1
    Gfw, Man it looks like the plates the last two times I cooked these puppies for my clan! Scary when they get like that! r1

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Ranger1,[p]Good luck with them. I don't know that I have a recipe of my own - I kinda do this and that and sometime this or that. Ribs are pretty hard to totally screw up on the egg.[p]I am doing turkey right now - I wish I was doing ribs though.[p]Tim M
    moth-law1.gif

• Ranger1
    Tim M, I love your graphics! Well, it's almost time for the fat lady to sing. Those ribs are wearing a special solution of sauce now and should come off in about 10 minutes. After that, I'm runnin up the temp. to cook a couple of steaks. [p]Hope your turkey turns out great! Is this for a special event or just to cook something a little different? [p]Thanks again for the note. Wally

• Ranger1
    Tim M, Loved the graphics! Well, it's all over but the cleaning now. Ribs were great and the steaks were great; everyone is happy, fat, and full. Man life is good! Hope your turkey turns out good. I really like the new digital thermometer. Where did you buy that thing? By the way, I showed my mother in law the BGE Mother-in-law Attractant! She loved it soooo much, she's staying an extra day! Thanks a million Tim......r1