Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New BGE owner and finally allowed in the forum

Golfanatic
Golfanatic Posts: 33
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Good afternoon

I got a LBGE for Father's Day this year from my wonderful wife and two year old daughter. I attempted to join the forum that same day and was finally let in today. I had so many questions and ideas I wanted to post but couldn't until today. It feels great to now be a part of the forum and it may have been for the best because I was able to find almost everything I needed by searching. I see you Veterans tend to answer the same questions over and over from us newbies.

I can't decide if I want to buy or build a table. I have been in contact with Kenneth Crisler who I trust. I know there has been a lot to read about their situation but I may go that route.

So far I have cooked chicken wings, a brisket, and a beer can chicken. I purchased the plate setter and Maverick 732. We got a heck of a deal on the egg from my local Ace hardware so I will probably buy everything else from them as well. I didn't however get the green feet that were supposed to come with the Egg so I will check back with Ace on that.

I look forward to learning a lot from you all. Thanks for having me.

Comments