Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

tomorrow I plan to crawl inside my egg

gooddogjudgegooddogjudge Posts: 95
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
to escape the 109 degree heat in SC. 
·

Comments

• Rich_ieRich_ie Posts: 268
    LOL It's nice here in So Cal. 
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,827
    75 here at Bay Area, CA.
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,996
    106 on the thermometer in Mississippi

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • newegg13newegg13 Posts: 231
    Brrrrr!
    Temp.png 246.5K
    Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL
    ·
  • Rich_ieRich_ie Posts: 268
    I love L.A.  ;D~
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,797
    edited June 2012
    What part of SC?

Owens field airport official hit 110 today. Columbia hit 109, breaking old record by 2 degrees.
    Boom
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,827
    I have some family in Columbia, lots actually, my grandfathers family of 12 grew up there.
    ·
  • horsefleshhorseflesh Posts: 204
    Almost the 4th of July and we will be lucky to stay dry OR break 70F here in Seattle. I grew up in Los Angeles so your 109 sounds pretty good for a change of pace. 
    ·
  • FxLynchFxLynch Posts: 433
    106 here today, and I cooked lunch and dinner on the Egg.  One day I'll learn better.  Wait.  No I won't.
    ·
  • EldeElde Posts: 129
    Almost the 4th of July and we will be lucky to stay dry OR break 70F here in Seattle. I grew up in Los Angeles so your 109 sounds pretty good for a change of pace. 
    Yeah,  I love it up here (I live across the Sound in Kitsap)...  but I'm gettin' pretty tired of Juneuary.
    ·
  • BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 894
    78* already @ 5:30 AM in Alexander City, Al. Forecast is for 103* Heat index @ 108. A little early for this kind of heat. Probably stay inside and watch tennis in the am and baseball later!!!  B-)

Alexander City,Al
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 997
    109 in Nashville yesterday and it's 77 right now.  Making ABTs for an outdoor party later this afternoon.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • What part of SC?

Owens field airport official hit 110 today. Columbia hit 109, breaking old record by 2 degrees.
    The concrete jungle
    ·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,271
    Been a cool 90 down here in West Palm  ...
    ·
  • HavasuTomHavasuTom Posts: 13
    High today expected to be 117 here in Lake Havasu

Lake Havasu, Arizona 

Size does matter - XL BGE

·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,797
    What part of SC?

The concrete jungle

I'm in Cola too. I am near Garners Ferry.
    Boom
    ·
  • McStewMcStew Posts: 467
    Rich_ie +1 on loving LA .... everythings always better in SO CAL high today in santa monica is going to be 73
    Marina Del Rey CA 
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,219
    Rich_ie +1 on loving LA .... everythings always better in SO CAL high today in santa monica is going to be 73
    Oh how I miss Santa Monica.  I've been there several times for work and want to move there every time I have to leave.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·