Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Timer

Options
BigC
BigC Posts: 36
edited June 2012 in Forum Feedback
Got the best Father's Day gift of all time and finally fired it up last night...but only after scouring this site for hours to ensure I could be (somewhat) successful!  Did a rack of baby backs and must say...they were unbelievable. Love this site and love my BGE!!!

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,381
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your initial cook.  The journey is the fun part-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Phoenix824
    Phoenix824 Posts: 243
    Options
    Welcome to the family but we need pics to prove you really cooked em.
    Steve Van Wert, Ohio XL BGE
  • BigC
    BigC Posts: 36
    Options
    Thanks!  Phoenix - Thanks for the tip!  I have a few on my iphone that I need to figure out how to upload here...and will do so going fwd for sure!
    Thanks again for the welcome!
  • Coastal_Egger
    Options
    Welcome and I look forward to seeing the pics.
  • spotco2
    spotco2 Posts: 61
    Options
    Thanks!  Phoenix - Thanks for the tip!  I have a few on my iphone that I need to figure out how to upload here...and will do so going fwd for sure!
    Thanks again for the welcome!
    Congrats on the first cook!

The only way I have figured out to do it is email them to myself, download to the computer hard drive and then upload using the Attach a File link below the comment box.