Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

funny thing happened today with a meat salesmen.

BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,653
edited June 2012 in Off Topic
Today it is about 75 at my house which is cool enough to just open all the windows and turn a few fans on. My front door has a big 5x5 window right next to it, and is adjacent to the living room. While watching tv with window open you can be heard at front door. As I was watching BBQ pitmaster reruns on netflix I heard a "hello.. salesmen". I opened the door and said hello, the guy was a door to door salesmen for a company that sells meat and seafood. I told him I wasn't interested, he said "oh you dont bbq?", and I will be honest it was hard to keep a straight face and say no.

No, I don't BBQ, I am just watching pitmasters, a frequent member of a bbq forum, and bbq 3-4 times a week, lol. In all honestly last time I let them give speal and checked online reviews; most all were poor and not my bag to buy frozen meat from a door to door salesmen.

Comments