Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

photobucket and this site

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,741
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
im not sure how this works but i think if you let this site downsize your photos from photobucket it sucks up the maximum bandwidthe that photobucket allows. 4 or 5 photos here sucked out 10G in bandwidth in a couple days, does that sound right. i assume downsizing in pbucket first would fix this?
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    would you please put that in English :-S
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options

All my photos in photobucket are 500 pixels at the wide side and pb does whatever?  Never a problem, YET!
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    Options
    Are you uploading full size pics?
    If so, in the future you probably would want to resize them before uploading.
    Smaller pics, less bandwidth.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • Coastal_Egger
    Options
    Agreed!
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,741
    Options
    looks like pbucket lets me have unlimited pics now but for use on the forums it only lets me post so much and its not just the amt of pics but the size. those 4 pizza pics i posted the other day drained my limit for the month, pics on other sites i posted have dissapeared with a pbucket notice of exceeding band width notice, looks like i have to wait til the monthly pbucket cycle renews before posting pics or somethining. i think thats whats happening anyways, ill have to be careful putting pics here thru pbucket
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it