Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ace Coupon for Wicked Good Charcoal - Today only 20% off

cssmd27cssmd27 Posts: 137
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just for today, you can use SAVE20 to, well, save 20% today.  Brought my total cost down $18.17 after tax and (zero) shipping.

I think the discounts continue, but diminish over the next couple of days.
·

Comments

• pswarrenpswarren Posts: 88
    edited June 2012
    This sounds like a local promotion to me, but if someone mentions this to me this week I will sell them WG for $17.50 andhopefully make their day.

I just read your post again and this sounds like an online deal. I will always beat the online price for my customers if they order through the store. :-)
    ·
  • NewvilleNewville Posts: 84
    Thanks cssmd ... just saved $16 on the 4 bags I was going to buy anyway ;)
    ·
  • EGGARIFICEGGARIFIC Posts: 21

where are you out of pswarren

·
  • cssmd27cssmd27 Posts: 137
    pswarren, where are you located and where is your store?

20% off is about to expire.  BTW, it's good for your entire order if you need other items.
    ·
  • jafenskejafenske Posts: 11
    I ordered some WGC online from Ace using a coupon 19 days ago and it is still not at the store yet. I got a good deal on it but it is sure taking a long time. The Ace customer service rep said it should be available for pickup on Friday.
    ·
  • BGE4LifeBGE4Life Posts: 34
    I ordered a couple of bags here in Minnesota due to all the positive reviews here on this site.  I can't wait to try it.  With the discount it was just a little more expensive than the Royal Oak I normally buy.
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,983
    Discount still working today? I was gonna order last night but i left my wallet at work.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • OMG EggsOMG Eggs Posts: 118

SAVE15 works today and SAVE10 for tomorrow. 

·
  • cssmd27cssmd27 Posts: 137
    You guys see this offer periodically from Ace (meaning the 20% discount)? I just signed up for their website recently so this is the first time I've seen it. But, I would sense that these promos are offered semi-routinely. Am I right?
    ·
  • xraypat23xraypat23 Posts: 421
    go get your ace rewards card and you get a monthly 20% off coupon if you shop. And when you order wicked good, go to the store itself and talk to an associate, they'll get it in a lot faster than if you order off their website.
    ·
  • Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 564
    Picked mine up yesterday! (Took 2 business days)
    ·
  • pswarrenpswarren Posts: 88

where are you out of pswarren

Evansville, WI
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,339
    Haven't tried to order, but the website shows a 15% off discount at the moment.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • steeevinsteeevin Posts: 23
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the info about the discount. I just ordered a couple of bags to try it out. Hopefully it's as good as everyone says. I've been using Royal Oak from Walmart and have been pretty happy with it.
    ·