Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My Large Table

Jonathan1970Jonathan1970 Posts: 109
edited June 2012 in EGG Table Forum
3yrs old, but just now posting some pics. Added the bottle opener and custom handle in the last 6 months.

• Nice!
  • Jai-BoJai-Bo Posts: 341
    Very nice....looks clean as a pin!!!!  Love the SS.  I need to attach hooks and hangers on mine too fer all my junk....
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Nice looking table, but what is that rubber made product on the front? Is that holding your grid holder?
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • Jonathan1970Jonathan1970 Posts: 109
    I can reposition the hooks with the Rubbermaid Fasttrack. They make several different attachments that I plug and place with the garage organizer. My wife thinks it takes away from the table but I like the flexibility it gives me preparing and cooking on The Egg.
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Rubbermaid Fasttrack....hmmmmm.

I hate this site. So many place to spend money! 
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • rustypottsrustypotts Posts: 265
    That is the most visually pleasing rectangular table I have seen.  A super simple but very pleasing design.  Good job!
  • Great table.  I agree with rusty!  More pic's please?