Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Large Table

Jonathan1970Jonathan1970 Posts: 104
edited June 2012 in EGG Table Forum
3yrs old, but just now posting some pics. Added the bottle opener and custom handle in the last 6 months.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg509/Jlacy3/9c02e523.jpg
·

Comments

• Nice!
    ·
  • Jai-BoJai-Bo Posts: 334
    Very nice....looks clean as a pin!!!!  Love the SS.  I need to attach hooks and hangers on mine too fer all my junk....
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Nice looking table, but what is that rubber made product on the front? Is that holding your grid holder?
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • Jonathan1970Jonathan1970 Posts: 104
    I can reposition the hooks with the Rubbermaid Fasttrack. They make several different attachments that I plug and place with the garage organizer. My wife thinks it takes away from the table but I like the flexibility it gives me preparing and cooking on The Egg.
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Rubbermaid Fasttrack....hmmmmm.

I hate this site. So many place to spend money! 
    :))
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • rustypottsrustypotts Posts: 265
    That is the most visually pleasing rectangular table I have seen.  A super simple but very pleasing design.  Good job!
    ·
  • Great table.  I agree with rusty!  More pic's please?
    ·