Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

DFW (North Texas) Wicked Good Charcoal Group Buy

2»

Comments

• friscoagfriscoag Posts: 97
    Is there any bags left to get? Sorrry I missed out on this thread.
    ·
  • centex99centex99 Posts: 231
    There are a few bags available...
    ·
    How much? How many are left?
    ·
    Depends how many I end up keeping... how many are you looking for?
    ·
    Doesn't matter really, I guess however many you'd be willing to give up, anywhere from 1-4.  It's up to you though, I'd like some but if I was late, I understand.
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273

I had said 5 to 10 -   Willing to take 10 to make the deal work - but would probably prefer 5 or some number less than 10.

Cookin in Texas
    ·

Right now we're at...

boatbum - 5
    hogsfan - 3
    mholec - 3
    tjv - 0
    centex99 - 5
    friscoag - x

So we have 4 available.  I'd be willing to take a few less than 5 as well if need be for a few others to get a bag or two...

·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273

Thanks for all your hard work centex99 in organizing this.   We all owe you a drink when this comes in.

Cookin in Texas
    ·
    Was ordered today... should ship next week sometime and then 5-7 days for delivery... will let everyone know once it gets in and I get it to my house.
    ·
  • gatortoegatortoe Posts: 4
    I live in Prosper, am I too late to get in on the order?
    Smoking in Prosper
    ·
    You can likely get a bag or two...
    ·
  • gatortoegatortoe Posts: 4
    That would be great, if you have them to spare.
    Smoking in Prosper
    ·
    I'm looking at doing another group buy if anyone else is interested let me know.  Also, if you have a commercial dock you could let us use in the DFW area please send me a message as its needed (for cheaper delivery costs).
    ·
  • EZEGGEZEGG Posts: 49
    edited May 2012
    Just did a pallet buy here in Denver for myself and some friends.  I was able to do $17.50 a bag for them...

Once I have a retail store I probably won't have to do much more than that either.... Hopefully!
    Eric O. RMBBQA Member Blog - http://smokeontherockies.com/ Large Big Green Egg
    ·
  • 4Runner4Runner Posts: 2,038
    We did a full pallet to Columbia, SC with 8 or so people and it came to just over $16/bag.  Awesome deal and love the lump.  Nothing else will do for me now.    Good luck.  
    Joe - I'm a reformed gasser-holic aka 4Runner Columbia, SC Wonderful BGE Resource Site: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm and http://www.nibblemethis.com/  and http://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com/2006/02/recipes.html
    What am I drinking now?   Woodford....neat
    ·
  • crmiltcrmilt Posts: 108
    I live in Southlake and will take 5 bags if you order.  Let me know.  Thx!
    __________ Chris
    ·
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,474
    centex99,
    Are you out or do you have any bags left from my first pallet. I may still have a few left. I can check if you like.

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·
  • JWBurnsJWBurns Posts: 334
    I'd be in on this centex
    ·