Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Really? Smokey Gas?

TN_EggerTN_Egger Posts: 148
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Cooked a terrific spatchcocked chicken last night.  Loaded up the hickory chips.  Wife and kids gave it two thumbs up.  Reading the newspaper this morning I lift a cheek and let one rip and ...smoke!  Now, my farts are always smell good to me but this one was eggceptional!

Monteagle, TN

one large and one small

·

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,518
    Seriously?
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • AirwolfAirwolf Posts: 76
    I snickered before I read the post and was thinking I am surprised I haven't read a post about this.  Well I now officially have seen/read it all!!!
    ·
  • galengalen Posts: 51
    Lack of class.........................
    ·
  • MemphisBBQMemphisBBQ Posts: 92
    Come on, its just a joke. 
    ·
  • lilwootylilwooty Posts: 208
    White smoke or blue?  You may have an air flow problem.  Use a wiggle rod if necessary.

Living Large and XL

·