Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

And speaking cooked piggies, T-Rex...

Options
Mark Backer
Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was checking out the pictures from your cruise at your website. Who's burned up feet are those? Also, couldn't you sue the cruise line for letting someone that drunk walk on the hot coals?

Comments

• TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    cpeople23.jpg
    <p />Mark Backer,[p]Those poor feet belong to our good friend, Leah, who set a new record for consecutive nights dancing barefoot in the cruise ship's disco lounge. You would think people were breaking cocktail glasses on the dance floor or something - no, that's just a LOT of beverage-enhanced dancing.
  • Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    TRex,[p]Being a guy that only danced twice at his wedding and about 10 times since (in 13 years), I will use this photo as anti dancing propoganda for three footed men everywhere, or just fellas who like to sit down when they drink...[p]Hope her feets is okay now though.
  • Sigmore
    Sigmore Posts: 621
    Options
    TRex, You should have seen my brother's knees after winning the trophy in the Elvis impersonation contest on a cruise ship. What do people DO on those little jaunts. 8^O

• TRex
    Options
    sigmore,[p]LOL - it must be something in the rum . . .
  • TRex
    Options
    Mark Backer,[p]She's currently recovering in the Australian outback.