Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

$1.50/bag Royal Oak Mail In Rebate

aleffleraleffler Posts: 4
edited June 2012 in Off Topic

Comments

• spotco2spotco2 Posts: 61
    Only 1 per address?

Better than nothing I suppose.
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Cool. Thanks
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • lilwootylilwooty Posts: 215
    Let's see $1.50 minus a 45 cent stamp, minus cost of envelope, minus cutting into my beer drinking time...uh never mind.  If it was $1.50 per bag, I'd be all over it.

Living Large and XL

• AirwolfAirwolf Posts: 76
    Let's see $1.50 minus a 45 cent stamp, minus cost of envelope, minus cutting into my beer drinking time...uh never mind.  If it was $1.50 per bag, I'd be all over it.
    Plus getting your name and address sold to 100 other companies to send you junk mail.  Misspell you name on the rebate form, after about a year you will be surprised how much mail you get with a misspelled name on it. ;-)

• Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 574
    OH. 1.50 OFF, not 1.50 per bag...
  • aleffleraleffler Posts: 4
    Not a great rebate, but a rebate none the less.  Anything to make the wife happy I'm saving money on an expensive hobby.