Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Pittsburgh Eggfest

Options
NattChukk
NattChukk Posts: 15
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

Hello All!

The Pittsburgh Eggfest is coming up pretty quick!

Its a GREAT fest held at Hearth & Home Furnishings in lovely Zelienople, PA. They've been at it for four years and they do a tremendous job! Looking forward to a fun time.

Here's their website for all interested

http://www.hearthandhomepa.com/eggfest.php

I'll be there, anybody else??

Comments

• CGW1
    CGW1 Posts: 332
    Options
    I know us at Ceramic Grillworks will be planning an eggfest also and we're actually in Pittsburgh. So stay tuned for up and coming news pertaining to our 1st eggfest.
    Franco Ceramic Grillworks www.ceramicgrillworks.com
  • NattChukk
    Options
    I know us at Ceramic Grillworks will be planning an eggfest also and we're actually in Pittsburgh. So stay tuned for up and coming news pertaining to our 1st eggfest.
    Oh WOW! That's GREAT! I've been hoping another Eggfest would start close to home for me! The Pittsburgh Eggfest is the only one I've been able to get to, due to location. When is your's? Do you have any plans for classes or demos? Any Local flavor to "EGG"sperience? This will be Awesome!
  • CGW1
    CGW1 Posts: 332
    Options
    Natt,

We're are somewhat if new egg dealer in Pittsburgh, so this egg fest is something new we are going to be trying. Not sure why Zeli would call theirs a Pittsburgh eggfest when their 1hr north of PGH. We're located in Monroeville, 13 miles east of the city. I may reachout to you privately for some assistance if that's ok??
    Franco Ceramic Grillworks www.ceramicgrillworks.com
  • shesmokes
    shesmokes Posts: 24
    Options

I'll be there too Natt. Looking forward to seeing you again this year! We still have some tickets available and a few DEMO eggs are still up for sale. We've got some egg-citing new things planned this year! 

And as all of our Pittsburgh clients know - we're only 35 mins. from downtown - not near an HOUR?!?

• NattChukk
    Options
    CGW1,
    Can't wait to see what you come up with for your Eggfest! I don't know that I would be much help, but try the folks at Hearth & Home! They do a great job with The Pittsburgh Eggfest every year!! I can't wait! July 28th! Who else is gonna be there?