Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need Design Help

HumphrisHumphris Posts: 12
edited June 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Ok, so I am new to the egghead experience, however I am going in with everything.

I purchase a LBGE a couple weeks ago and while I was planning a table, decided I needed another egg as well.  Originally I was thinking of adding a SBGE to the fold I found that it was only an additional $80 for the MBGE, so that is what I ordered.

Now on to my dilemma, I need some pics or design of a 2 egg table so that I can finalize my plans and get building.  My new deck should be done late next week so I need to get crackin.

Any help is appreciated.
·

Comments