Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

The sadness about Dizzy Pig in San Antonio

alexwolf1216alexwolf1216 Posts: 91
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
So I looked up the only dealer in SA that sells Dizzy Pig, Sunset Hardware, which is roughly 45 mins from me. For fathers day my wife said "Lets go and you can get your spices" so we packed up the baby and made the trip. Right by the front door there were bags and bags of Wicked Good Weekend Warrior lump, so I was immediately excited. Walked in and they had several eggs on display, tons of accessories but I couldnt find any Dizzy Pig. The gentleman that came to help said "Oh jeez, you just missed it all. We arent carrying it since it didnt sell, and it was marked down to 50% off. You just missed it."

I was so upset I forgot my charcoal.
~X(
San Antonio, TX. LBGE.
Wolf Studios Photography
http://www.wolfstudiosphotography.com

Comments