Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stainless steel table recommendation for our first two eggs

2»

Comments

• Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 268

Just got my stainless from Tim (217-653-0654).

Thanks Tim--the table is awesome.  The counter space and the storage are both excellent.  The extension shelves make the table---large.

I only used it twice in the cart but we are already in love.

Dan

• aljosephaljoseph Posts: 13
    That's a great looking table Dan. I've been in touch with Tim and am pulling the trigger on a table for myself.

You will love it

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    edited June 2012
    Very nice.  You can't go wrong with SS table.  The large sits in a Souther Specialties SS table.  Dan, does Tim have a we site or link, besides the telephone # ?  
    BWT Bar Keepers Friend will become your friend. BKF+soft cloth=clean top with no scratches.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • hoffmandhoffmand Posts: 105
    BWT Bar Keepers Friend will become your friend. BKF+soft cloth=clean top with no scratches.
    BKF works great for built-up gunk.  Just make a wet paste and clean in the same direction as the grain to avoid scratches.  For normal cleanings I use WD-40 on a paper towel and it's fast and looks great.
    Cedar Park, TX

I don't believ Tim has a web site

What is Bar Keepers?

Thanks

Dan

• spotco2spotco2 Posts: 61
    http://www.barkeepersfriend.com/

Looks kinda like Comet or Ajax but works amazingly well for cleaning stainless.

You can buy it at Wal Mart, most grocery stores and hardware stores. It's usually only a few bucks and a little goes a long way.
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 341
    Very nice.  You can't go wrong with SS table.  The large sits in a Souther Specialties SS table.  Dan, does Tim have a we site or link, besides the telephone # ?  
    What large Southern Specialties stainless table? Those are almost twice the price and a lighter gauge of stainless along with a long assembly.
  • aljosephaljoseph Posts: 13
    edited June 2012
    Just received my table (thanks Tim 217-653-0654) and am getting ready to cook!!