Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fathers day Pizza...and I'm not cooking it :)

Options
FxLynch
FxLynch Posts: 433
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
My two ladies woke me up this morning and gave me a back massage (5 year old is a sweetie).  Then made me breakfast sandwiches.  Now they are going to build pizza's for lunch (my fiances first attempt at Egging, of course I'll help).  My daughter already makes pizzas with me so she has the whole process of building them figured out.

Then for supper, I'm getting Thai, Laab Moo with sticky rice.  Pretty exciting day of food for not having to do the work :)

Happy fathers day to all you other fathers!

Frank

Comments

• NecessaryIndulg
    NecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,298
    Options
    Sounds like a great day!  Happy Father's Day!
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    Options
    Thanks, and you too!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Phoenix824
    Phoenix824 Posts: 243
    Options
    Happy fathers day food sounds great but I would be mad I was not spending time with my egg.
    Steve Van Wert, Ohio XL BGE
  • FxLynch
    FxLynch Posts: 433
    Options
    Well the pizza ended up excellent, and i did have a big hand in the Egging part, but they made the pizzas so it was a really nice treat for me.  Best Pizza's I've made yet, but we've been perfecting our method for the past few months.

The Laab and sticky rice are going now. It's also nice for my fiance to see how much work goes into these meals.  She always appreciates it, but it's kind of like when I take over all our daughters things, I'm like wow...supermom does this every day.

Excellent fathers day here.