Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grill Cart Cover

Options
ereed
ereed Posts: 2
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
I purchased a grill cart for my large big green egg.  Unfortunately I cannot find a cover that fits.  The cart is 55 inches wide, 30 inches deep and 30 inches high.  A big green egg cover came with the cart and egg, but about 6 inches of the cart is exposed.  Any suggestions were I might purchase a cover to fit my egg and cart?   

Comments

• JOJayhawk
    JOJayhawk Posts: 27
    Options
    The Cover Store worked for me. They don't have a specific cover for BGE but they have a huge selection of covers that will fit anything. I needed something for a cutom built table for an XL

http://www.the-cover-store.com/
    Overland Park, Kansas
    XL
  • spotco2
    spotco2 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am having a trim shop make one for mine. They are using the same material that they use to build boat covers and pontoon tops. Built from scratch is going to run $250.
  • tgkleman
    tgkleman Posts: 216
    Options
    I went to Lowes and bought an oversized cover.  One unintended benefit of having a too-big cover is that it is very easy to get on an off.  By oversize I mean it is about 5" too long for my grill.  But for $40 bucks, it is great.
  • RocEGG
    RocEGG Posts: 89
    Options
    I'll second the cover store. can buy direct or thru amazon. If you look they sell BBQ covers that might fit. I first ordered an XXL BBQ Cart cover that was up to 72" wide, but my table is 33" deep and it was just shy of fitting. I returned that and ordered a BBQ/Outdoor Kitchen Island cover. I ordered the 6' long one and it seems about right. Ordered it in the "Elite" style which is non-solution dyed woven polyester.Good quality, I sprayed it with waterproofer that I buy at walmart for $4 a can.
    Rochester, NY  - XL BGE
  • Rebellab
    Rebellab Posts: 43
    Options
    I bought an ATV cover at the local farm and fleet store for $30.  I use a rope and a bungee strap to hold it on.  My table is 60"x28" so pretty similar and cheap.
    LBGE South Dakota
  • ereed
    ereed Posts: 2
    Options
    I purchased a grill cart for my large big green egg.  Unfortunately I cannot find a cover that fits.  The cart is 55 inches wide, 30 inches deep and 30 inches high.  A big green egg cover came with the cart and egg, but about 6 inches of the cart is exposed.  Any suggestions were I might purchase a cover to fit my egg and cart?