Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Custom handle?

2»

Comments

• NewportlocalNewportlocal Posts: 474
    Lots of carved handles, but I don't have that skill so here's a different approach with curly maple .

Looks a lot like some of my expensive stabilized koa. Very nice piece of wood.
    ·
  • LoggerLogger Posts: 235
    This one was labeled 1/1 so, it's the first one of the Sooner Nation.  A really good friend gave it to me for an early birthday present...AWESOME.  Danny does a great job.
    P1010052.JPG 59.5K
    OKC area  XL - Medium
    ·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,731
    Completed... In other news does anyone know how to fix my lid? Its totally iff and i cant fugure it out
    ·
  • Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    They look great. Mine should be hear soon. 
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
    ·
    Yeah, it's sweey
    ·
  • friscoagfriscoag Posts: 97

I just wanted to add to Danny's good handles!  One for me and one for my dad!imageimage

·
    Looks great! I should have done more of a team theme. Mine hour be done any day now. Can't wait.
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    ·
  • I love the Yoda....I hate to rip off the idea but I have to have one!
    San Antonio, TX. LBGE.
    Wolf Studios Photography
    http://www.wolfstudiosphotography.com
    ·
    Its all good. On my next egg im gonna have Darth vader with "dont underestimate"
    ·
  • I think I will see if " Open this, die you will" will fit
    ;))
    San Antonio, TX. LBGE.
    Wolf Studios Photography
    http://www.wolfstudiosphotography.com
    ·
    edited June 2012
    I received my handle from Danny today and it's gorgeous work.  Mine is simple compared to Yoda etc, but it's perfect for me and my XL.  The craftsmanship is amazing, he does great work.  I highly recommend if you want to add a little "bling" to your BGE.
    ·
  • sinc86sinc86 Posts: 11
    Is Danny still doing this carvings? 
    Owner of:
    1 - Large BGE
    1 - Small BGE

·