Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

ABTs and Taters/ Mushrooms

bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 899
edited June 2012 in Appetizers

I love ABTs but I find I eat 12-15 and think nothing of it. This time I put some taters and mushrooms in a CI skillet below my ABTs. I guess some of the bacon grease dripped into the pan of taters, oops.

I did wedges of russets with a little EVOO, garlic and season salt 350° for 15 minutes, added the rack with ABTs for another 15 minutes then put the mushrooms in for another 10.

Big Lake, Minnesota

Large BGE, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·

Comments

• Rick1Rick1 Posts: 76
    Only thing I see that needs changing is that Corona. The cap is still on...

Is that the Woo with the extender for your setup?
    ·
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 899

It is the Woo. I didn't have a bottle opener and I couldn't twist it off so I put it back in the fridge and had a soda.

Big Lake, Minnesota

Large BGE, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • cajunrphcajunrph Posts: 44

It is the Woo. I didn't have a bottle opener and I couldn't twist it off so I put it back in the fridge and had a soda.

Ahh hell, don't let a little thing like a bottle opener stop you from drinking a beer. Grab a set of pryers, or a the teeth of an unsuspecting soon to be former friend.  :))
    LBGE, 
    Redneck Country Club
    Columbia Lakes
    West Columbia, Tx
    ·
  • SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,101

This may help in the future ....

Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
    ·