Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Egger & Pizza Night

Rick1Rick1 Posts: 77
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
·

Comments

• AlligatorAlligator Posts: 35
    Pizza night is great on the egg.  Any pics?
    ·
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 1,019
    Looks like it came out good. What was your set-up?

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,242
    Man...that pizza looks flipping awesome! Did you make that crust yourself?

Great cook!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
  • Rick1Rick1 Posts: 77

·

OK I give. How are photos posted in this forum?

Thanks.

·
    We're just messing with you Rick. If you need help posting pics, let us know.

Big Lake, Minnesota

·
    Are you posting from something like Photobucket?

Big Lake, Minnesota

·

Yes, I'm using webshots.

·

Well I got a link to the picture in post above but I'd rather post pic's in the body of the post.

Anyway I used the platesetter legs up, and put the stock SS grill over the platesetter then the pizza stone. Cooked at 625 for about 12 minutes.

Previous pizza cooks had been with stone direct on platesetter and the bottom of the crust was great but the toppings were not quite done. This one was the best so far.

I'll keep working on the posting.

·
    I use Photobucket. They have a "direct link" text I copy and then I paste that into the "insert image" icon. With Photobucket, I have to remove the img text at the begining and end of the text I'm pasting.
    I have a pizza stone but still haven't done one yet. Soon. Your pizza looks great.

Big Lake, Minnesota

·