Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tweev is all gone.

2»

Comments

• boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273

I am still here....

Cookin in Texas
  • eggo
    eggo Posts: 492
    And here, and here
    Eggo in N. MS
  • Canary
    Canary Posts: 37
    Good riddance. The guy was a jerk. We're human beings first, bbq hobbyists second.
    If Canary can do it you can too!
  • psalzer
    psalzer Posts: 108
    I've only been here a year or so, and don't post much (I've always believed you learn more listening than by talking). A couple of weeks ago someone mentioned a family member having surgery, and a few of us offered a prayer for a successful recovery. I suddenly found myself being called "stupid, ignorant, etc", because of my faith and beliefs by this gentleman Mr. Tweve. I can respect anyone's belief or non belief, but I don't expect to be called "stupid" because I believe in a higher power. I'm not sure if this had anything to do with his taking his ball and going home or not. If it was it is a sad thing?
  • XLBalco
    XLBalco Posts: 607
    anyone who gets butthurt over comments on a internet forum - well.. nevermind
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,168
    edited June 2012
  • ccpoulin1
    ccpoulin1 Posts: 390

psalzer,

+1  same camp buddy!  Those that preach tolerance seem to only accept the opinions of those that agree with them

Can't we all just get along!

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Even after tweev is gone, he is still promoting disruption on this site.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,566
    Someone should delete this thread.
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Someone should delete this thread.
    Works for me.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    edited June 2012
    Even after tweev is gone, he is still promoting disruption on this site.
    Lol too true
    And he's probably smirking somewhere.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • twlangan
    twlangan Posts: 307
    VI is back under a new name. Just took a few days off.
    Is he now VII?

Is I, II, III, IV, & V still around?  ;)
  • VI is back under a new name. Just took a few days off.
    Is he now VII?

Is I, II, III, IV, & V still around?  ;)
    :). Funny

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • FxLynch
    FxLynch Posts: 433
    Anyone who is sad Tweev is gone, also feels a little bad when they have to unclip the dead mouse from the old wire and wood mouse traps.  He was annoying.  He did have some information, but it almost seemed like he had the SAME information in some Word documents that he would just paste in about every 100th post so it seemed he was "helpful", or copy other peoples helpful advice and put it into threads where he had already pissed people off...almost like trying to outweigh his negative with some useful info.

The ONLY reason I feel any concern for him leaving is I think this forum provided some form emotional expression, and I feel he might have been "sick" in his everyday life.  He was dysfunctional on this forum, and I could post links to the threads to show this.  Usually John Doe who has a happy normal life doesn't have an internet alias that behaves in the way "Tweev" did.  

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    FWIW, I never could figure him out, so I just watched from the sidelines.
    The Naked Whiz
  • FWIW, I never could figure him out, so I just watched from the sidelines.
    Probably not a bad place to be :)
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • The Naked Whiz
    There was a fellow here a long time ago who caused a lot of trouble, but I figured him out and we got along fine.  Sometimes ya just gotta figure someone out.  :)
    The Naked Whiz
  • ccpoulin1
    ccpoulin1 Posts: 390

Whiz

+1.  I had (because he just moved yesterday) a neighbor that is on a path of self destruction.  I was his friend and tried to help for years, (including going to therapy with him)  In the end i would have been better off staying away, but the humanitarian in me wanted to help, and give him someone to talk to......

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    edited June 2012
    I maybe wrong, I may have missed it, but can anybody come up with a single thread where he actually cooked something or had pictures of something he cooked? Awhile back, I tried to go throw his activities (or whatever its called) and couldn't come up with a single one.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• The Naked Whiz
    Griffin, I'm not going to go look, but I remember him posting photos of a few cooks. 
    The Naked Whiz
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,168
    Please be advised that this is the first post by me in this thread. My account was hijacked and my password changed without my knowledge. If that wasn't bad enough, this person posted some things using my handle/account! They did the same thing on the "other" forum since I had the same account information there. A very big thank you to Stike and the support staff on both forums for their expert and timely assistance in getting this resolved. I now have new passwords and everything is hunky-dory again.  :)
  • Ranger908
    Ranger908 Posts: 44
    Could it be that VI and Tweev are one person with a split personally and he/she, or both, got in a argument with themselves and both quit.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Interesting