Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Where to get Dizzy Pig spices in the Ottawa or Montreal area?

paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,627
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
The title says it all...

Comments

• BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,833
    They have a find distributors link on their page.
    ·
  • BjorgBjorg Posts: 233
    It doesnt work for my zip code in Montreal. I had ordered some in NY when I  picked up my egg, but I am curious as to where to find some myself. 

Also Blue Hog sauce?

Quebec - Canada
    ·
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,627
    It does not work for me either regardless of the distance I set.

I am waiting for a call from the Canadian distributor tomorrow. He replied with the name of a store in my area (my retailler) but they only carry 2 or 3 flavors. I'll let you know the outcome.

If you guys can't find a distributor I would give them a call, you might find it easier to order directly from them. I am in California, so I have no experience dealing with any additional mail charges potentially added.
    ·
    Shipping charges to Canada are crazy...  A group buy may be an option.  The Canadian distributor actually replied to an email I sent him - waiting for his call.

·
  • StoaterStoater Posts: 292
    They sell it just across the border here in niagara falls.  Haven't bought any yet though, is it as good as they say it is?
    ·
  • Ottawa_EggmanOttawa_Eggman Posts: 111
    edited June 2012
    paqman   Capitol City Appliance in Ottawa also known as BBQing .com carries Dizzy Pig

http://www.bbqing.com/?gclid=CODMneOJzLACFYZxOgodUnCwXA

Capital Appliance & BBQ
    12 Grenfell Cres. (off slack Rd. near Merivale)
    Ottawa, ON
    Canada, K2G 0G2

Phone: (613) 228-0009
    Fax: (613) 226-4617
    Toll Free:1-800-606-7879

Thats where I get mine
    ·
    edited June 2012
    paqman   Capitol City Appliance in Ottawa also known as BBQing .com carries Dizzy Pig

http://www.bbqing.com/?gclid=CODMneOJzLACFYZxOgodUnCwXA

Capital Appliance & BBQ
    12 Grenfell Cres. (off slack Rd. near Merivale)
    Ottawa, ON
    Canada, K2G 0G2

Phone: (613) 228-0009
    Fax: (613) 226-4617
    Toll Free:1-800-606-7879

Thats where I get mine
    That's where I purchased my egg and get my dizzy dust and raging river but they don't have the Jamaican firewalk and pineapple head and I'm also looking for the quart size bottles rather than the shaker sizes...

They sell it just across the border here in niagara falls.  Haven't bought any yet though, is it as good as they say it is?
    Dizzy dust is really good but I don't think it is really worth 13$ a bottle but I still buy it...

Cow lick is ok

I am literally addicted to raging river...

·