Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where to get Dizzy Pig spices in the Ottawa or Montreal area?

Options
paqman
paqman Posts: 4,670
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
The title says it all...

Comments

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    They have a find distributors link on their page.
  • Bjorg
    Bjorg Posts: 241
    Options
    It doesnt work for my zip code in Montreal. I had ordered some in NY when I  picked up my egg, but I am curious as to where to find some myself. 

Also Blue Hog sauce?

Quebec - Canada
  • paqman
    Options
    It does not work for me either regardless of the distance I set.

I am waiting for a call from the Canadian distributor tomorrow. He replied with the name of a store in my area (my retailler) but they only carry 2 or 3 flavors. I'll let you know the outcome.

Options
    If you guys can't find a distributor I would give them a call, you might find it easier to order directly from them. I am in California, so I have no experience dealing with any additional mail charges potentially added.
  • paqman
    Options
    Shipping charges to Canada are crazy...  A group buy may be an option.  The Canadian distributor actually replied to an email I sent him - waiting for his call.

I would think one of the larger BGE dealers would carry it in Ottawa. Loads of places around TO do
  • Stoater
    Stoater Posts: 292
    Options
    They sell it just across the border here in niagara falls.  Haven't bought any yet though, is it as good as they say it is?
  • Ottawa_Eggman
    Ottawa_Eggman Posts: 111
    edited June 2012
    Options
    paqman   Capitol City Appliance in Ottawa also known as BBQing .com carries Dizzy Pig

http://www.bbqing.com/?gclid=CODMneOJzLACFYZxOgodUnCwXA

Capital Appliance & BBQ
    12 Grenfell Cres. (off slack Rd. near Merivale)
    Ottawa, ON
    Canada, K2G 0G2

Phone: (613) 228-0009
    Fax: (613) 226-4617
    Toll Free:1-800-606-7879

Thats where I get mine
  • paqman
    edited June 2012
    Options
    paqman   Capitol City Appliance in Ottawa also known as BBQing .com carries Dizzy Pig

http://www.bbqing.com/?gclid=CODMneOJzLACFYZxOgodUnCwXA

Capital Appliance & BBQ
    12 Grenfell Cres. (off slack Rd. near Merivale)
    Ottawa, ON
    Canada, K2G 0G2

Phone: (613) 228-0009
    Fax: (613) 226-4617
    Toll Free:1-800-606-7879

Thats where I get mine
    That's where I purchased my egg and get my dizzy dust and raging river but they don't have the Jamaican firewalk and pineapple head and I'm also looking for the quart size bottles rather than the shaker sizes...

Options
    They sell it just across the border here in niagara falls.  Haven't bought any yet though, is it as good as they say it is?
    Dizzy dust is really good but I don't think it is really worth 13$ a bottle but I still buy it...

Cow lick is ok

I am literally addicted to raging river...

I think they are slowly bring in different ones went I bought my egg in March they only had the dizzy dust I went back last week and they had DD,Raging river Cow lick & I think Pineapple head