Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Angry Dog

wpaules3wpaules3 Posts: 6
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

I have had my large egg for about three weeks and my dog is getting angry with me! (He is not getting as many hand outs from the table.)

Seriously though even my wife is commenting on how juciy every thing has come out so far. She was a hard sell on how good the food would be versus the cost of the egg but has swung over to an egg appreciator.

• lemonadelemonade Posts: 93
    My dogs have been happy!   Rib bones to chew on!! 
    Is it done yet? Is it done yet?
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,289
    My dog likes to be around the Egg. One of his favorite things for me to do is scrape off the used grate!