Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Wife Brought Home a Pool.

TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,200
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

The wife of mine brought home a above ground pool on Saturday so My neighbor and I put it up. Living in Dallas we dont have much public pools because the city is broke and I dont have a country club membership. Parents have a lake house but I can only deal with them so much.

Had a party yesterday to get the pool ready and we fired up the egg. I made the ABT's and some pineapple souked in rum and then brown sugar and red pepper for spice.

I let my neighbor make burgers on the egg and they came out incredible(His wife is making him buy a egg this weekend now)

Had another friend come over who is a great cook also and he made chicken thighs (Siracha,Honey,Mango,Onion,and Lime juice) we then cooked those for 325 with a little hickory chunk for 45 MIN. He now is looking at getting an egg also.

So I got two friends this weekend on the wagon.

She even got us a floating cooler. Summer should be not that bad.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

Comments